Things that are happening and I'm feeling.....
- I didn't realise that I have friends in circles who didn't realise I was pregnant, so I've recently given a few people a surprise when I've turned around. Because looking at me from the back you wouldn't know I'm pregnant. So that's been rather entertaining to see people's reactions, and the questions are now coming - will this will be our last? Six pregnancy in six years, losses, blessings, breastfeeding peppering all that time.......yeah I'd say we're done this is our last.
- I'm twenty-six weeks baby is kicking up a storm. My mind and heart is in go, go, go mode and I want to do everything that's spinning around in my head. But my body is starting to say slow down, with all the aches and pains I'm having. My mind is having a hard time dealing with slow down mode because I'm a busy bee. I guess a restructure of activities should be in order. Perhaps some more time on my sitting bottom sorting out my online store could be a start. Hence this latest change and the reason for my absence on the blog some days with my regular posts.
- But how am I doing? The big question that's asked of me with each pregnancy with that tone, that means, people want to know how I'm handling things emotional with my PTSD. The answer is I'm travelling well, I've had some difficult moments and this month is always a hard one. May 25th each year marks Elle and Meg's memorial it will be five years this year, so it's always hard and especially if I'm pregnant too. Thankfully I will be busy this Saturday the 25th catching up with some blogging buddies. But overall I'm good, as good as one can be but triggers will continue to be managed and I should be fine.
- Have I started to get things ready? Ummm well, not directly for the baby. The big changes that affect Cohen and Sarah have been happening like moving them into one room together to share a bunk bed. Even though this bub will be rooming in with us for six months to a year, we're giving our monkeys time to transitions rather then it all happen when the baby is here. When it comes to babies I don't believe you need a lot to care for baby, in fact I'm in the midst of giving stuff away that really isn't necessary in my view to care for baby.
- Finally the question, do you know what you're having? Yes, yes, we do it and I'm surprised I've taken this long to share it all with you.
These two wee monkeys of ours will be having another baby boy monkey to join their long list of hilarious antics. We are thrilled and ever so excited, boy or girl we would feel the same way we are just thrilled to be blessed with one last addition to our family.